EASE OF USE AND INTEGRATION
Wide Range Of Operators, Functions, And Data Types
- Boolean values
- Integer values
- Real values
- Complex values
Text string are also supported.
You can use the ∈ operator to enforce data types.
- Broad range of basic math operators
- Automatic and explicit handling of parenthesis
- Common special values (π, e, E. i)
- Full suite of matrix operators, including:
- Slice and concatenation operators
- Transpose, complex conjugate, and Hermitian operators
- Hadamard and Kroneker products
- Boolean and relational operators, including:
- Conditional, biconditional, and exclusive OR operators
- Both ¬ and overbar logical not operators
- Set operators, including:
- Set relational operators
- Union, disjoint union, intersection, difference, symmetric difference, and cartesian product operators
- Several n-ary set operators
- Support for iteration across all multi-valued data types and ranges.
- Case operator
- Specialized operators for algorithm development:
- Operation grouping operator
- While looping operator.
- If, else-if, and else operators
- Therefore operator used to indicate the result of a complex sequence of steps.
Large operators coming soon !
- Basic math functions (sin, cos, log, etc.)
- Includes, gamma, lower/upper gamma, normalized gamma, erf, erfc, beta
- Also includes log variants of several common functions
- Matrix functions, including:
- Identity and zero matrices for each matrix type.
- Numerous decomposition functions
- Least squared error solver for under/over-determined systems
- Approximate condition numbers, p-norm, ∞-norm, and equilibration functions
- Matrix manipulation functions
- Matrix rank and test functions
- DFT and inverse DFT functions (1 and 2 dimensions)
- Distribution functions, including:
- Functions to calculate PDFs, CDFs, PMFs, quantiles, and random variates
- Supports normal, uniform, Cauchy, chi-squared, exponential, gamma, geometric, log normal, Poisson, Rayleigh, and Weibull, distributions
- Includes 4 pseudo-random number generation algorithms
- Includes a cryptographically secure random-number generator
- Includes matrix optimized versions of the random variate functions
- Statistical functions, including:
- Basic functions: sum, counting, average, mode, median, minimum, maximum
- Standard deviation, variance, excess kurtosis, and skew
- Statistical functions work on all multi-valued data types and can traverse nested structures.
- High level file and I/O functions:
- Load/save matrix values in CSV and binary formats
- Load/save common audio formats
- Load/save common image formats
- Play audio
- Low level file functions:
- File open, close, and seek functions
- Flexible read/write byte, integer, real, string, and complex values.
- And more.
You can also write your own specialized functions.